Visual content is an important part of digital marketing, so it’s important to keep up with the latest ways to visually improve and enhance your content.
Today, we’re focusing on Facebook Camera Effects – a new way to give your Facebook Stories a visual boost. Most notably, the Frame Studio is a great way for marketers to add visual elements to their content while also remaining on brand.
If you’re already using Facebook Stories as part of your campaign, this is definitely a feature to check out, so read on to learn more!
What are Facebook Camera Effects Frames?
Facebook Camera Effects Frame Studio allows users to add an overlay to their photo or image. Think of it a little like a Snapchat filter, but for your Facebook content. These overlays can include images, texts and designs to add creativity and flair to each one, as well as introducing brand elements.
How can I use Facebook Camera Effects and Frame Studio?
Facebook Camera Effects can be used by mobile users, using images you’ve created using Facebook Stories. To use its features, all you need to do is create a Facebook Story, then press the magic wand icon at the bottom of your screen. You’ll then have access to a wealth of stickers, decorations text and more, so go ahead and unleash your creativity!
Creating a Facebook Frame for your Brand
While you may be happy to simply select existing design elements and frames that complement your campaign and the style of your brand, you may want to take things a step further and create a branded frame for your story. Here’s how!
- Firstly, create the design you want to feature on your frame. You can do this with any photo creation or editing software you choose, such as Photoshop. This may require the help of a designer or someone who is skilled with image software if you’re starting from scratch.
- After the design has been created, head on over to the Camera Effects homepage at facebook.com/fbcameraeffects/home. In the top right hand corner, you’ll see the ‘Create a Frame’ button. Click it and you’ll be prompted to get started.
- You can drag and drop PNG files or upload your art manually. You can add more than one to create your desired look.
- Once uploaded, you can simply drag the corners of the design to make it the correct size.
- When you’re done, you can set either your own profile or your business page as the ‘Owner’ of the design and can also choose who sees it. Then, all you need to do is review your design and click submit.
- After submitting your Frame, it will be reviewed by Facebook. Once it’s been approved, it will be ready for you (and your followers) to use. Easy!
How you use frames moving forward is completely up to you, but we recommend trying them out if you’re hoping to enhance your Facebook Stories!