Have questions? We have answers.
Thank you for your interest in our social media management services! We’ve put in a lot of effort to provide all the critical information about our services on our website. Here, you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions. If you’d like to talk to our team, feel free to message, email or call us!
Social Media Marketing Pricing
- Daily content sharing. 7 days a week, 365 days a year. *$199 plan & above.
- Content specifically crafted for your business by a content specialist.
- Engaging content including graphics, curated links, videos, GIFs and more.
- Promoting your products and services through posts.
- Custom branded graphics to increase brand awareness.
- Perfect balance of curated, owned and promotional content.
- All the content will be highly relevant to your brand, designed using your wordings, colours, style, etc.
- All custom branded graphics will be designed in HQ 1080*1080 size.
- To maintain consistency, same graphics will be posted to all your social channels.
- All the graphics we design for you will be done using Canva and you can request editing access.
- In the Regular plan and above, you have the option to review/edit all the content in advance.
- We generally schedule content 7-10 days in advance.
Doing social media management for more than 7.5 years now, we have strong internal processes to ensure a quality output.
All our staff is trained in social media management and has years of experience in the field. Our editing process is also thorough to ensure that all content is checked by a second pair of eyes before it is published.
All plans include a 24/7 analytics dashboard via SocialPilot where you can login anytime to check analytics for your social media accounts, Facebook and Twitter advertising, SERPs and other important aspects of our service and beyond.
Yes, you can cancel your plan at any time, but we need 30 days’ notice to stop the work and billing. As the nature of our affordable social media marketing service includes scheduling posts well in advance, we have to ask for a 30 days’ notice.