Why Should I Order Your Services?
Two things- time savings and money savings. PLUS you get your social media managed by an expert team who’ll post content which will be professional and in line with the trends. Instead of doing it yourself or hiring a big agency, Socinova is relatively fast, affordable and effective. Try it yourself!
What ROI Should I Expect from Your Services?
Depending on your current situation and the package you choose, you can expect these savings for your business. Not all are applicable to you, but you get the point.
- Saving USD 500-1,000 a month by not having to hire a full time social media person
- Generating PR value of between USD 100-1,000 (depending on your brand) using our professional content
- Saving USD 500-1,000 a month by not having to hire a content writer for blogging & video animation
- Saving USD 50-75 a month by not having to purchase a social analytics software
- Saving all the time and effort of doing social media yourself!
What to Expect from Socinova's Services
- Quality content creation and consistent posting, without much supervision
- Personalized content creation process for blogs, ads, videos and social media
- Best effort from our team to follow your feedback and match the content to your expectations
- Fast and reliable support over the email & phone/Skype support as per your package
- No hidden fees, pressure for upgrades or any nonsense
What Not to Expect from Socinova's Services
- Micro-managed content creation process (Outsourcing requires collaboration & understanding)
- Researching 100% of things independently (We try our best, but we require inputs from you from time to time)
- Instant growth in likes and followers
- Sending a lot of updates in a short period of time and expecting those to be posted right away
- Unlimited round of edits for content (We’ll do our best with 1-2 rounds of edits)
How Do I Know if You Are a Good Fit for My Company?
Socinova is perfect for you, if...
- You are a small or medium scale business
- You have just started your social media or are new to it
- You don’t want to hire a full time social media manager
- You don’t know which type of content should be posted to your social accounts
- You don’t have the time to do social media marketing yourself
- You understand what to expect while outsourcing your social media