A survey done at Pew Research Center found out that 90% of people used the internet to look for jobs, so imagine how big your game field is just by going online. As a recruitment, staffing, or hiring agency, you need an excellent social media presence and strategies up your sleeve. It not only includes using social media channels to promote your business or highlighting the open positions for people looking for them, but it needs a more in-depth strategy.
Let Socinova manage your recruitment, staffing, or hiring agency’s social media channels. Then, everything will be taken care of, from helping to create industry-relevant content to working on a unique digital presence of your business. As a result, you can prioritize making connections with clients and candidates.
Results-driven and data-backed marketing strategies are what we offer for your recruiting agency to grow and reach suitable candidates.
How does social media benefit recruitment agencies?
Creates Brand Awareness
More than 50% of potential candidates use social media to find jobs; hence, promoting a positive brand experience through social media channels is integral. A specific survey stated that 88% of millennials would choose a company whose values reflect their own. Out of the global workforce, millennials will comprise 75% by 2025. Hence, promoting your culture and values on social media becomes essential.
Social media can also help recruitment, staffing and hiring agencies highlight their PR efforts and ongoing marketing. In addition, multi-channel brand campaigns with content can help increase brand awareness.
Easy Screening of Candidates
Social media has made finding the right candidate easier as many of them link their social media on their CVs. This indicates their passion and knowledge of a particular industry, and recruiters can learn a lot about them even before hiring. From studying the personal and professional qualities, it’s easier to judge if the candidate is the right match or not.
Reaching a Larger Audience
Regular posts, blogs, news, and updates on the latest roles can keep your followers hooked, but you can also work on more to attract the masses. For example, creating paid campaigns to target individuals aligning with your personas. This will ensure your content reaches the right audience at the right time.
How can You Use Social Media Platforms for Marketing?
Social media is a powerful and effective tool that can be used for promotions and building brand awareness. Everything can be efficiently done through your official pages, from posting valuable articles and hiring job posts to everyday tips and facts about careers and hiring procedures. This also helps to create a solid brand image. Before strategizing the whole plan, decide on how your brand will be showcased and the tone of your communication. These small details are how your audience relates to your recruitment brand.
It’s difficult to decide whether to build a strong presence on one platform and then move on to other media or start with different platforms. You may invest your time and resources on platforms where your audience might not be investing time.
Creating candidate and client personas can help in understanding your audience better. For example, you can use Instagram or Facebook to highlight jobs for freshers, but LinkedIn or Twitter to highlight higher management jobs.
Explore Our Quick Links
The Different Platforms You can Use for Recruitment Social Media Marketing
LinkedIn encourages and values meaningful interactions. Its algorithm works more on the concept of people you know and talking about things your users care about. Let us understand the algorithm better.
- The algorithm focuses on the connections you have interacted with and finds out your common interests and experiences. It ranks a post from your link higher if it has good quality content and needs more engagement.
- The algorithm also looks at the discussions happening with long comments and conversations, which get a higher ranking.
- In addition, LinkedIn keeps a check on your user’s connections, pages or groups that they follow, and the hashtags they most engage with. Such factors give an extra boost to a post.
Here’s how we use it to your advantage
- Post a question that invites interaction from your audiences, rather than just adding a post.
- Take time to craft personalized responses for people who have replied to your post. This helps us take the conversation further.
- Utilize different media types available to post your content rather than just posting content. For example, we use images, key charts, or videos to make the content more suitable for your audience.
LinkedIn is the obvious choice as it’s a professional network and the sheer number of people finding jobs there every day. But it’s not the only option. It is essential to be active on other platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram too. So leave the worries of which platform to target and how to use it to us!
Twitter has become the go-to platform for getting the latest news and real-time updates about varied sectors. Plus, its algorithm is smart enough to display the user’s tweets from the most relevant accounts. Here are some factors that are beneficial to you as a recruitment agency.
- Timely posts have quite a weightage in Twitter’s algorithm, hence a better chance of your tweets ranking in the user’s timeline.
- Platform data is used to show users whatever they’ve shown interest in. So, for example, your tweet on interview tips will easily get featured on a follower’s timeline who is looking for a job and has engaged in such content before.
- Twitter takes credibility very seriously. As a recruitment marketer, details like your bio, location, and website need to be on point. You also need to have a healthy following-to-follower ratio. A ratio not more than 2:1 is recommended.
- Tweets have an extended scope of engagement because of likes, comments, and retweets. Therefore, the algorithm ranks tweets with the maximum engagement in the first couple of hours of their lifespan.
- The algorithm also notes which media type (images, GIFs, videos) the user has most interacted with. If a user has often engaged in tweets with images, similar tweets will be featured on their timeline.
Here is how we use it to increase engagement
- Experiment and find the best time slots for posting your content. The time should be perfect, so your audience sees and engages with your tweet.
- Keep checkingyour Twitter Analytics data with insights gained from your personas to understand when they are active and the type of content they prefer. For example, posts during lunch or commuting hours might be receiving more engagement as users can check their timeline then.
- Twitter doubled its character limit to 280 characters in November 2017, but very few people use this opportunity. Instead, wemake good use of more characters to showcase good content and experiment with formatting styles.
- Replies on mentions from Twitter users can make a more significantimpression on users than just liking the mention. It also creates further avenues for engagement. You, as an agency, can ask follow-up questions to generate conversations further and get better insights.
The biggest social network, Facebook, came out with quite a few algorithms changes recently.
Here are the critical algorithm signals:
- The pages, individuals, or groups a user often interacts with are more likely to appear at the top of their feed.
- The algorithm also tracks the user’s past engagement in terms of the media type. New in the block, Facebook Live videos are prioritized on the feed.
- The algorithm most values posts with the highest engagement.
Here’s how we use Facebook for a better reach
- Firstly, we conduct an audit to check which content topics or themes attract more audience. It helps us plan our activities wisely.
- Use the insights to create quality content that reinforces key brand messages, focusing on what the audience wants to read.
- Use the ‘Go Live’ feature to rank higher than just posting videos. Plan how a live session can add value to the candidates or your clients—for example, organizing a Q&A session where the candidates can understand the requirements of an employer or get their doubts on salaries and taxes cleared.
- Likes, reactions, and comments carry weightage in terms of ranking. But, urging users to do so can only demote your posts. We will ensure this never happens.
- We could also try Facebook advertising to engage more rather than just waiting for organic reach to work for you.
Instagram works on creating a unique feed for every follower. Hence two of your recruitment agency followers will get a different feed, depending on how these two interact with your page.
The algorithm predicts how much interest a user might have in your post and places your post suitably. Factors taken into consideration are how frequent or how recent your posts are, how frequently a user opens the App, how many accounts does the user follows, and the time they spend on the App.
How we use it for better reach
- We could tag your employees in posts or photos for branding purposes.
- Audit and study personas to work on a strategy with the content and frequency of posts that attract your audience more.
It can be of huge help if your agency’s CEO or decision maker uses social media. It helps humanize the brand as there’s a face behind the brand. It helps in building trust and recognition among the users. CEOs are at the top of the organization, and them sharing insights and opinions will add value to the content. A CEO showcasing company culture by celebrating employees or talking about awards attracts more reach. When a CEO is active and vocal on social media, it attracts inquiries.
Wondering what you should expect?
Success Stories & Reviews
Increase in Paid Ad Conversions
Leads in 6 months
Increase in Website Sessions
Increase in Social Engagement
Increase in Contact Form Submissions
New Social Posts Created
How Can SEO be Used?
Not only on social media platforms, but it is also crucial for clients and job seekers to find you on search engines. If not, you’re missing out on a lot! To achieve that, several SEO tactics can be tried and used.
Targeting keywords helps in improving the quality of your recruitment website and achieve a higher ranking. For example, you can use target keywords like ‘recruiting companies in a specific location’ (the city, region, state you’re based in), ‘recruiting jobs for a type of position or field’ (tech firms, writers, engineers, etc.), or use both the job profile and location to reach a more specific audience.
Local SEO techniques can be more beneficial in reaching the target audience as it all depends on the jobs in that specific location. It includes adding specific keyphrases like “writer jobs in New York” or “recruiting agencies in Dallas”.
We could also use Google My Business as an effective tool by writing the apt description, entering the correct business category, and keeping the Q&A part active.
Pay-per-click advertising, creating a professional and user-friendly website, and content marketing are other few ways to supplement your solid social presence.
Why Choose Socinova?
- To boost your social presence and enhance your reputation as the ‘go-to’ brand
- To create a professional image through a unified look across all your channels
- To take your burden off end-to-end management of your account
- To create a fantastic connection with your audience
- To get better service at affordable prices
- To stand out from the competition
Our team of experts will come up with a custom plan of strategies for your business. Great strategies help in generating website traffic and lead generation. We ensure to use the right keywords, get your business to rank higher in local SEO results, and manage your social media profiles effortlessly. Socinova helps you fulfill all social media requirements, measure growth results, increase brand awareness while engaging and attracting new candidates or clients.
Our social media management services can be availed at affordable prices starting from $99 per month. So explore our recruitment agency pricing plans and get started today!
Our sister company Trigacy Agency specializes in SEO and other digital marketing services for recruitment, staffing, and hiring agencies. Check out Trigacy here.